This project took a long time to get started. We needed to know who we were going to be doing this project with. In the end we had a classmate go to India over the Christmas break to see if we could do this. When they said yes we needed to find out what we were going to do with them. When we found out that we were going to do a news cast with them we needed to know who we were going to make it work.
It took us a while to get into action. We were put into groups and we all did different subjects that we thought would be different between us and them. We started to work on our pitches, then we moved onto our final newscast. We had to interview the people best fit for what our subject was on. Since I was in the group called leisure time we interview people ages 15 to 16 on what they did in there spare time. While we were getting our information we need to organize it before we published it into a good copy.
We did storyboards and had to write what we were going to say. The thing that took the most time was the editing of the video and pictures. As soon as we got our video’s and pictures we needed to put them in the order we needed them to be. When we were done making it into a good copy it was ready to be put in the newscast with everyone’s else’s. It was along process to create this project but in the end the out come was what we needed to make this project the best.